Electronic programmable dosing...
Electronic programmable dosing espresso machine with digital control pad and microprocessor. Four cups size selections including continuous brewing and a stop button. Press-forged nickeled brass groups with vertical infusion chamber and pressurisation system.
Warning: Last items in stock!
La Pavoni Spa was founded in Milan in 1905 thanks to Desiderio Pavoni in a little workshop at Via Parini. His first invention was patented by Luigi Bezzera, on 1st September 1902, duly registered at the Milan State office on 19th September 1903, and gave life to the first espresso coffee machine for bar called "Ideale".
It was a vertical machine, with a boiler kept at a constant pressure by a gas-ring which it rested on, or by means of electricity, with side brewing groups (from 1 to 4) supported by inside hooks and had a filter for ground coffee.